Purley Canoe Club (PCC) hire fees, pool session fees and trip fees for club events are outlined below:-
|Weekly Pool sessions||£9.00||£9.00|
|Childrens Monthly Pool sessions||£0.00||£5.00|
Non members pay an extra £2.00 (non members fee) for Pool sessions, Day trips and all other PCC Events.
- The Day Trip fee* is the standard Club trip fee, but this fee may differ for specific courses or events and any fee changes for specific events will be advertised.
- Boat Hire includes a boat and a paddle
- If you Hire an open boat and paddle it tandem, only 1 person pays the “Boat Hire Fee”
- Equipment Hire includes buoyancy aid, paddle, spraydeck, cag,etc.
- Helmet’s are free.
- All participants are responsible for the Club Equipment they hire and they must sign it in and out, as well as reporting any damages to the activity leader.
- The Pool Session fee includes boat and equipment hire for pool sessions.
- The Weekly Pool Sessions are limited to 6 places and Childrens Pool Sessions are limited to 12 places
- Children’s Monthly Pool Sessions are for children aged 7 to 12 years
- All Children must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- No adults are allowed to paddle at the Children’s Monthly Pool Sessions
This form will be sent to you before you attend the activity so you can complete and sign the form prior to attending the activity. You will then need to present this signed consent form to the event organiser when you arrive at the event.